Tuesday, August 14, 2012

confused


I'm totally confused and prostrated right now. It's been a month since the last time that I write on this blog. And I don't know the reason why I should come up and write again on the blog. Maybe because of the dream that I had yesterday. Its August and irritates me a lot, its such a long time since I remembered him and so post to be I already forgot that its his birthday but for some reasons I remembered it. And take note he was in my dream together with his together which I carried along. I know already that he has his own family and I'm happy for him but I don't know why should I act like this way. The moments that we had came and came in to my mind after the dream. Or may be I should called it a nightmare. We have our own different life right now and careers. 

I hope I could find my own peace in side my heart for a better future right now. I have a lot of things to do in my life and I don't know where I should started right now, so I hope that it won't batter me any more. I'm sick of these things, past is past and I have nothing to do with it. Please God help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment